We Treatment Plants Oil: 3600 liters / hour 10,000 liters / hour 15,000 liters / hour.
We perform the In Situ Oil Treatment, achieving: - Dehydration and eliminanación solid particles, moisture and dissolved gases in the oil Dielectric of Transformers. - Chemical recycling oil, equating to New Oil - the physical properties are regenerated. In every job pre- and post-treatment analyzes are performed by certified laboratories to verify the status of oil.
ECONOMIC COST REDUCTION
- Minimum 50% saving replacing, replacement of oil by the treatment. - Extension of transformer life.
Recycle using available resources, minimizing waste production peak. Ahead, we need to discuss more broadly, the work process and results: Insulating Oil serves multiple functions in electrical transformers: Improved Transformer isolation between components: - Provide dielectric insulation. - Protect paper. Cooling: - Standardization of the internal temperature. - Evacuate the heat generated in the winding core. The oil must fulfill these functions in the best possible way during the course of the years, and for that you must keep in mind that the main enemies are heat oil, water, and oxygen. So it is necessary to prevent these agents have direct or indirect influence on the oil.
DEGENERATION OF OIL INSULATION
The insulating oil will degenerate into the Electrical Transformer during normal functioning, the moisture present in the oil, can be caused by the air the transformer during their working process, by failures in their joints and leaks in general. The degeneration depend on many factors, including the type of transformer, location, load, temperature, etc. INSULATING OIL ANALYSIS
Preventive Maintenance of Insulating Oils should include Oil Analysis, by tests that reveal the functional state of the same, to avoid unexpected failures of transformers, with consequent economic consequences and quality service power supply. Empower Rental perform an extraction sample before and after the treatment process Thermo-vacuum and filter the oil dielectric, these samples will be analyzed by: CEIS. Laboratory and certified transformer oils contaminated soils. Once done the analysis and corresponding diagnosis, a report in electronic form, to be sent to the department defined by the customer will be issued.
- The parameters defined according to ASTM, IEC and UNE will be discussed.
- A0 TYPE ANALYSIS OF MAINTENANCE, CHEMICAL DEGRADATION, CHEMISTRY AND MONITORING AND CONTROL OF MINERAL OILS IN SERVICE. - Index color. s / n UNE 21320-3.
- Appearance UNE 21320-3. - Karl-Fischer water in ppm. UNE-EN 60814.La presence of moisture is one of the most common causes affecting unfavorable dielectric oil. Excess moisture can cause severe problems with the passage of time. It affects both the oil and the paper insulation.
- Neutralization index ASTM 664 - mg KOH / g. Acidity in the fluid primarily because the result of oil oxidation. The measure acidity allows monitoring the oxidation process. The higher the value the greater the oxidation and closer is sedimentation.
- Tg loss factor at 90 ° C. UNE-EN 60247.Es a measure of the dielectric loss of oil due to heat dissipation in a dielectric field. A low power factor indicates the dielectric loss. This test along with other very useful in determining the overall quality of the oil.
- Breakdown voltage in KV. 60156.Esta test UNE-IN represents the voltage at which the dielectric fluid becomes a conductor. The presence of contaminants, including oxidation products reduces the dielectric strength.
- Particles CIS 60970.
- In This test measures the outputs particles in suspension is made, this count is usually divided by size in microns.
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE TRANSFORMERS: PLASTIC ANALYSIS OF TROUBLE DIAGNOSTIC LATENT AND DETERIORATION OF ISOLATION AS TYPE G1 SOLYD - DISSOLVED GAS ANALYSIS IN OIL.
According to the UNE-EN-60567 and EN-60599.
The gases analyzed are: H2, O2, N2, CH4, C2H4, C2H6, C2H2, CO and CO2.
Determines the degree of decomposition of dissolve paper.
Gases analysis is a tool that provides valuable information the internal state of the processor, allows Diagnosing state (predictive maintenance).
FILTERING PROCESS AND IN TRANSFORMER OIL DEGASIFICATION.
1. PURPOSE OF SERVICE.
Keeping the insulating transformer oil under suitable conditions according to the specifications.
Degassing the filtering process is done every type transformer insulating oil containing either paraffinic or naftánico. Small, medium and high capacity transformers that can be any brand and any tension.
WARMING TO OIL.- Being Removed moisture content, also causing its expansion.
MECHANICAL PURIFICATION.- Based on centrifugal force, in this separation of solid-liquid (suspension sediment particles etc.) and the most important liquid-liquid is made.
FILTRATION PROCESS.- Based on asbestos cellulose cartridges are removed in this and / or particles larger than 1 micron (liquid-solid separation) are retained.
HIGH VACUUM PROCESS.- This gas bubbles desareation, break surface tension and dehydration of oil is stored.
3. EQUIPMENT USED.
Filtration equipment used in high vacuum, with heating, seating 3,600 / 10,000 or 15,000 liters / hour depending on each case.
Improving the dielectric properties of the oil as its dielectric strength, surface tension, reduced content in ppm. water, removal of gases, power factor improvement and reduction of solids. Recent examples of work done:
- Filtration and degassing of all transformers Malabo (Equatorial Guinea) to the Ministry of Industry and Mines of GQ, through its maintenance company Segesa.
- Filtering and degassed for Electrical Distributions Portillo SL of:
2 TREE-PHASE TRANSFORMERS OASA 15 MVA.
- Filtering and degassed for Elecnor, Sabic Plastics Factory (La Aljorra), transformer Air Liquid: INCOESA 15 MVA transformer.
- Filtering and gasified Off to Elduval, Bunge Ibérica Factory tailings (Cartagena - Murcia): 2 Transformer 12 MVA.